Thrombosis – a dangerous phenomenon that can be prichinyo death. Read how to protect vessels from clots.
Platelet aggregation occurs in the blood by itself, this is usually preceded by other diseases (nedolechnnye or running), such as diabetes, obesity, heart failure, venous veins and so on.
In the risk zone also get people with such bad habits as smoking or drinking alcohol. Not less risk of obese people, those who have to carry heavy weights, as well as the people who use hormonal preparations. Also, the risk of blood clots increases with age.
Despite the danger of the situation, there are preventive measures, observing that you can significantly reduce the risk of blood clots:
1. If you are already diagnosed with thrombosis, then people with addictions need to urgently give up their addiction.
2. A person with obesity – lose weight. Being overweight greatly increases the likelihood of blood clots.
3. Review your diet: reduce the consumption of red meats, favoring white dietary meat. Eat more fish and plant foods.
4. to engage in sports. Even moderate exercise significantly improve the state of the circulatory system.
5. Do not try to self-medicate and to suffer the recipes of traditional medicine – it can only exacerbate the situation.
Do not ignore the advice of experts and perform preventive measures on time, so you do not have to treat thrombosis. Remember that the clot can break at any time, and at best it will stroke, pulmonary embolism, ischemic or, at worst – lethal outcome.